Jude 1:17- 21 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit. But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
The apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ had already prophesied that in the last days, mockers filled with ungodly lusts and heresies, will cause divisions in churches. These mockers (normally rich, powerful with large congregations or followings) are:-
1. those walking in ungodly lusts - covetous, worldly, and carnal pastors, prophets, televangelists, christian leaders, etc.
2. Sensual persons - sodomite and adulterous Christian leaders - gay bishops, etc.
3. Without the Spirit - all these depraved Christian leaders have lost their salvation and are now the agents of the devil.
Rom 1:32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.
Brethren, stay away from all these rich and powerful so-called anointed of God, who are wicked, sinful, heretics, hypocrites, perverts, etc.
Rev 18:4-5 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith. Some of our most holy faith:-
- Jesus Christ is the Word, Son of God, Lamb of God, 2nd Person in the Triune Godhead, etc.,
- His blood cleanses all our sins,
- by His stripes we are healed,
- His death set us free from fear of death,
- by His resurrection, we are born again with His Spirit dwelling in us,
- with the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- at salvation, we are His children,
- and the Almighty God becomes our Father so that nothing can harm or hurt us without His knowledge, permission or approval,
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Heb 13:8).
- All scriptures are words of God,
- Exo 9:5 "Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people;” (O.T)
- John 15:7-8 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples." (N.T)
Our Lord promised to give us the Spirit of truth if we obey His commandments.
Brethren, in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility, sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you. (Tit 2:7-8)